Rumalaya Tablet is a herbal and safe Ayurvedic formulation that relieves joint and bone pain associated with various orthopedic ailments. The muscle relaxant action of this medication helps to restore the mobility of joints. Rumalaya Tablets ensures better absorption and deeper penetration through the skin and supports as a pain-relieving factor
Ingredients of Himalaya Rumalaya Tablet
- Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil contains 98% methyl salicylate which is a well-known analgesic. When applied topically, it alleviates the pain associated with rheumatism, neuralgia and sciatica.
- Camphor (Karpoora) is a mild analgesic and a rubefacient. By dilating the capillaries and increasing blood circulation, Camphor effectively treats deep-seated pain associated with joints and bones.
Himalaya Rumalaya Tablet Useful In
- Sprains and strains
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, gout, frozen shoulder, etc.
- Cervical and lumbar spondylitis
- Lower backache
- Painful/traumatic inflammatory conditions such as fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis, myositis, and sciatica
- Sports injuries
Dosage of Himalaya Rumalaya Tablet
- To be taken 1 tablet twice or thrice a day after meal preferably with lukewarm water
Precautions of Himalaya Rumalaya Tablet
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store in dry cool place.
- Do take physician consult in pregnancy and lactation.