Reosto Tablet is an Ayurvedic formulation that effectively acts as anti-inflammatory and analgesic action without any known side effects.
Phytoestrogens in Reosto inhibit breaking down of bones. The drug is rich in elemental calcium, which helps in better bioavailability of the mineral. This allows the optimum amount of mineral to be absorbed into the bone. Reosto stimulates bone formation and prevents the risk of osteoporotic fractures.
Due to its anti-inflammatory action, Reosto alleviates swelling and pain associated with bone fractures and osteoporosis.
- Senile osteoporosis
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Joint pains
- Weak Bones
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu): helps in the remineralization of bones, increases bone mineral density and supports connective tissues. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties are beneficial in alleviating bone pain
- Country Mallow (Bala): contain phytoestrogens, which helps in bone remodelling.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna): is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, and contains a bioactive compound required for calcium absorption. Ensuring optimum bioavailability of calcium is imperative for bone tissue growth and repair in the body.
Dosage of Reasto Tablets
- Children – 1 tablet
- Adults – 2 tablets twice a day after meal preferabely with lukewarm oil
Precautions Of Reasto Tablets
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Store in a dry cool place.
3. Do take doctor consult in case of pregnancy and lactation.