Information about MCP Oxygen Nasal Cannula for Adult
MCP Oxygen Nasal Cannula For Adults is generally used for clinical oxygen treatment, especially for patients with dyspnea and hypoxia. Every unit is individually packed with a PE bag.
The nasal cannula is used in clinical as well as residential oxygen therapy.
Product Specifications and Features:
- The cannula has twin bores
- Every unit is packed with a PE bag
- The tubes are 2 meters long for comfortable usage
- Used in clinical and residential oxygen therapy
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place