Karela Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Diabetes thus maintaining glucose level Karela Tablet works by possessing the antidiabetic and hyperlipidemic effect; possessing tretament of diabetes as adjuvant with other other allopathic drugs.
Karela Tablet Origin
Karela Tablet is formulation of karela fruit also known as Bitter melon,bitter guard and Balsam pear is of different size like small,medium and long sized fruit.
It is found in Asia and many African places.
Karela Tablet Indications
Karela Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Gastrointestinal Upset
- Intestinal Worms
- Karela Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the antidiabetic and hyperlipidemic effect; possessing tretament of diabetes as adjuvant with other other
Dosage/Directions for use:
Tablet: 1-2 tablets twice daily.
Precautions Karela Tablet
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do consult a physician in pregnancy and lactating .
3. Store in dry cool places.
4. Keep away from direct sunlight.