Information about Flamingo Abdominal Belt Xxl
Flamingo Abdominal Belt can be used post-surgery or after delivery to control oedema and assist in early mobility. The belt is equipped with broad elastic which offers the right amount of compression and inbuilt flexible stays which supports the abdominal region. An abdominal belt has a wider compression which encircles the abdomen area. It comes in many sizes and widths. It supports the abdomen and helps maintain the right amount of pressure and to improve respiratory functions. It helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and relieves the pain.
Uses of Flamingo Abdominal Belt:
It is used to support the abdominal area and provides comfort to the back as well.
Product Specification and Features of Flamingo Abdominal Belt
- The abdominal belt after delivery provides support to the back and relieves pain
- The abdominal belt is used to support the core while working out or heavy lifting
- Flamingo abdominal belt may help to speed up the recovery process post-surgery
- Can be recommended by doctors after a C-section, bariatric surgery, an exploratory laparotomy and hysterectomy
- Abdominal belt may help to support after a surgical incision and help relieve pain, reduce swelling and provides support while walking
Directions For Use:
- Wrap the belt around the abdomen preferably under the clothes, closing it on the front side
- The belt should be snug and not too tight to block blood circulation and can breathe without any discomfort
Safety Information and Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
About the brand
Flamingo is a well known growing brand that aids progress and supports an individual to live to the fullest with the help of a wide range of quality products that provides support and solution to the pain. Flamingo deals in orthopaedic soft goods, healthcare, wound-care and mobility products. It fulfils customers specific needs as they offer a diverse range of products across categories to meet the specific needs of our valued customers.
- Wearing an abdominal belt improve the quality of life and gives better compression and more strength to the back and abdomen
- Always keep the abdominal belt clean and dry. It may irritate the skin and increase the risk of infection if it gets dirty or wet
- Exercising daily has numerous health benefits. Focus on exercises that help to strengthen your back and core which may help to further injury
- Eat fruits and vegetables which help to increase your calcium and vitamin D content in the body. Strong bones may help prevent osteoporosis