Relieves bloating, belching, and gas
Reduces feelings of discomfort in the stomach
Alleviates heartburn (acidity) and indigestion
Minimises acid level in the stomach
Available in different flavours
Digene Acidity & Gas Relief Tablet can help provide quick relief from acidity and gas and other gas troubles like bloating and belching. The tablets are formulated with Acidity Neutralising Capacity (ANC) to give quick and effective relief from acidity. It helps minimise the symptoms of acidity such as abdominal pain and stomach discomfort. It works by neutralising stomach acid. These tablets are antacids that contain magnesium hydroxide as one of its active ingredients. It dissolves quickly in the stomach and provides quick action. It interacts with the stomach acid to produce magnesium chloride, which is absorbed by the body. Aluminium hydroxide inhibits the activity of the enzyme pepsin and alleviates heartburn.
- Dried Aluminium Hydroxide Gel I.P.
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P.
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Magnesium Hydroxide reduces stomach acid and protects the stomach from excess acid for long-lasting relief
- Aluminium Hydroxide neutralises excess stomach acid and protects the lining of the stomach from irritation
- Simethicone relieves symptoms of extra gas such as belching, bloating, and feeling of discomfort in the stomach
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose helps reduce overall acid levels in the stomach
Concerns It Can Help With:
Product Form: Chewable tablet
- Adults: 2-4 tablets as required to be chewed, or sucked after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by the healthcare professional
- Children: Use as directed by the healthcare professional
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30C
- Protect from light
- Keep out of reach of children