Information about Dabur Chyawanprakash Sugarfree
Dabur Chyawanprakash Sugarfree is based on an ancient ayurvedic formulation of more than 41 ayurvedic herbs and other ingredients to boost your immunity. It is clinically tested chyawanprakash formulated using 41 powerful herbal ingredients, which helps to strengthen the immune system and is safe for diabetics. This sugar-free formula is great for calorie-conscious people and people with a high glucose content in their blood.
Bilya, Amla, Yashtimadhu, Gokshura, Brahmi, Pippali, Ashwagandha, Haritaki, Gokshur, Shatavari, Draksha, Jiwanti, Guruchi, and Vidarikand.
This is indicated in cases of poor immunity and weak immune system
- Boosts immunity to keep away common and seasonal infections
- Regular consumption helps maintain healthy digestion
- It is suitable for your energy, strength and overall well-being
- It contains amla that has anti-bacterial and astringent properties, which helps boost the immune system
- Giloy has natural antioxidants and boosts immunity
- Ashwagandha helps maintain energy and boost immune properties
- Multani aids in managing cough and cold
Take 1 teaspoonful (10 gm) two times a day, best when followed by milk.
- It is best to avoid it during pregnancy and lactation
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth, such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc., while taking medicine
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Not recommended by children
- This medicine is not intended to treat or cure diabetes