What is Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray?
Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray is a prescription strength hay fever treatment providing powerful relief from hay fever symptoms. Clarinaze Nasal Spray contains the anti-inflammatory corticosteroid mometasone, which is highly effective at clearing nasal congestion, reducing sneezing and stopping a runny nose.
What are the benefits of using Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray?
- Prescription strength relief.
- Treats hay fever and allergy symptoms when used daily.
- Rapid relief from nasal congestion, sneezing and a runny nose.
How do I use Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray?
- Prime the Clarinaze Nasal Spray bottle first before use (see instruction leaflet).
- Gently shake the bottle and remove the dust cap.
- Blow your nose.
- Close one nostril by pressing on it with your finger and place the Clarinaze nozzle in the other nostril. Slightly tilt your head forward whilst keeping the bottle upright.
- Begin breathing in slowly through your nose. Upon inhalation, squirt the bottle ONCE into your nose by pressing down with your fingers on the bottle. Breathe out through your mouth.
- If necessary, repeat step 5 for the same nostril.
- Remove the nozzle and repeat steps 4 to 6 for the other nostril.
After use, clean the nozzle with a tissue and replace the dust cap.