Information about Medigrip Chlorhexidine Gauze Dressing B.P. 10cm x 10cm
Medigrip Chlorhexidine Gauze Dressing B.P. 10cm x 10cm is used on open wounds, especially skin burns, scalds, leg ulcers, skin graft sites, and plastic surgery. This is applied before any dressing. The antimicrobial agent aids in the healing process. It is soothing and non-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
is used on open wounds, especially skin burns, scalds, leg ulcers, skin graft sites, and plastic surgery
Product Specifications and Features:
- Sterilized by gamma radiation – ready for immediate use
- Wound dressing for skin loss injuries, ulcerative wounds and burns
- Soothing and low adherent dressing
- Hypoallergenic material has no skin irritation
Directions for Use:
To be used on open wounds.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not re-sterilize unused dressing
- Not recommended for patients who are known to be hypersensitive to chlorhexidine