Buy Canesten 1% Cream Online
What is Canesten Cream?
Canesten Cream is an effective treatment for thrush, providing fast-acting relief from irritation caused by fungal infections.
How does Canesten Cream treat thrush?
Canesten Cream is made with clotrimazole, a powerful antifungal ingredient which actively fights fungal infections such as thrush. Canesten Cream helps to sooth associated itching and soreness, it can be applied directly to the vulva or labia (external thrush) for effective relief.
How to use Canesten Cream:
Always use Canesten Cream exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has advised. If you are not sure how to use it, check with your doctor or a pharmacist. It is advisable to follow these directions closely:
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
- Canesten Cream should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas 2 or 3 times daily and rubbed in gently.
- A strip of cream (1/2 cm long) is enough to treat an area of about the size of the hand.
- The recommended duration of treatment depends upon the type of infection.
- Generally, a minimum of two weeks is required, although up to four weeks may be necessary.
The associated symptoms of thrush such as itching or soreness should improve within a few days of treatment, although signs such as redness and scaling may take longer to disappear.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Canesten Cream is for external use only.
Do not suddenly stop using Canesten as this may cause the symptoms of the infection to return.