Becosules Syrup is a multivitamin supplement which can help support various bodily functions and improve energy and immunity. It can be beneficial for children with deficiencies or increased requirements for vitamin B complex and C. The syrup helps with tissue repair, mouth ulcers, and energy levels.
- Thiamine Hydrochloride I.P.
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate I.P.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride I.P.
- Niacinamide I.P.
- D-Panthenol I.P.
- Ascorbic Acid I.P.
- Thiamine Hydrochloride acts as a cofactor in the decarboxylation of keto acids such as pyruvic acid
- Riboflavin plays a vital role in cellular respiratory reactions in conjunction with niacinamide
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride takes part in the decarboxylation and interconversion of amino acids. It is also
required for normal antibody-mediated and cell-mediated immune responses
- Niacinamide plays a vital role in cellular respiration in conjunction with riboflavin
- D-Panthenol functions as a cofactor for enzymes involved in the transfer of acetyl groups. It is also required for normal antibody response in conjunction with pyridoxine
- Ascorbic Acid takes part in biochemical reactions involving oxidation, as in collagen synthesis, and in the conversion of folic acid to folinic acid
Concerns It Can Help With:
- Vitamin B complex requirement
- Low energy levels
Product Form: Syrup
Suitable for: Children
Directions for Use:
For children above 1 year: 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) daily or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store below 25C
- Keep out of reach of children