Information about Fidelis Healthcare Bain Circuit Pediatric
Fidelis Healthcare Bain Circuit Pediatric is a system for delivering anaesthesia that connects the anaesthesia machine to the patient’s airway. It creates a clean environment where the patient can breathe in and out. It is used to remove carbon dioxide during general anaesthesia.
Fidelis Healthcare Bain Circuit Pediatric is used for providing oxygen and removing carbon dioxide.
Product Specification and Features:
- Fidelis Healthcare Bain Circuit Pediatric is used for helping in the scavenging of waste gases and stimulates low resistance while breathing
- It uses a high fresh gas flow to deliver anaesthetic gases to the patient’s airway while also washing away the patient’s exhaled carbon dioxide
- It includes a breathing tube, adjustable pressure limiting valve, reservoir bag, fresh gas flow and patient connection
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label or as advised by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children