Abana Tablet is An Ayurvedic formulation of Himalayan company . Abana Tablet is the best formulation for supporting main part of human body that is Heart. This act as heart tonic thus also give effective response.. in management of lipids, cholestrol and stress.
- Dyslipidemia (high cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Mild to moderate hypertension
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions requiring the inhibition of platelet aggregation
As an adjuvant in the therapy of angina, and in patients with cardiac risk factorsNormalizes lipid profile: The natural ingredients in Abana regulate serum lipids by effectively reducing low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, very low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (VLDL) and triglyceride levels. It also increases the cardioprotective high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels.
Anti-hypertensive/antistress: Abana reduces heart sensitivity to adrenergic-stimulation (drugs that stimulate the nervous system). Abana also stabilizes the raised systolic blood pressure (blood pressure when the heart is contracting) and diastolic blood pressure (minimum arterial pressure during relaxation and dilation of blood-filled ventricles of the heart). Abana effectively reduces physical, chemical and biological stress, which normalizes cardiac functions.
Inhibits platelet aggregation: The drug reduces abnormal platelet adhesion and aggregation. Hence, it is beneficial in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions, which require the inhibition of platelet aggregation.
1. Arjuna: is a potent hypolipidemic (reduction of lipid concentration in the blood). As a cardioprotective, the herb maintain oxidative damage to the heart and stabilizes blood pressure.
2. Indian Bdellium (Guggul): effectively lowers triglyceride levels, total cholesterol levels and free fatty acid levels, through liver lipolysis (the breakdown of lipids in the liver), increased fecal bile acid excretion, inhibiting the biosynthesis of hepatic cholesterol (production of cholesterol in the liver) and inhibiting the oxidation of LDL.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight.
3. Do take in doctor supervision in case of pregnancy and lactation.
4. Do not do overdose.