Speman Tablet is an Ayurvedic remedy that may be helpful to regain strength and vitality in men. The natural ingredients in Speman is utilised for spermatogenesis (the process of sperm formation) by building testosterone levels in men affected by oligospermia (semen with low concentration of sperm). It may further help the sperm count by loading the LH-FSH producing basophil cells in the pituitary. It contains herbs that have good aphrodisiac properties, which might be helpful in seminal weakness.
Ingredients of Himalaya Speman
- Hygrophilia (Kokilaksha): May be beneficial in impotence, spermatorrhea and seminal debilities.
- Cowhage/Velvet Bean (Kapikachchu): May Supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count).
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura): Contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, a precursor of testosterone, which may be helpful in sexual desire and sustains penile erection.
Uses of Himalaya Speman Tablet
- Oligospermia (semen with low concentration of sperm)
- Low Sperm Count
- Male Debilities
Dosage OF Himalaya Speman Tablet
- Can be taken 1 tablet twice a day after meal preferably with milk orwater or as directed by Ayurvedic Physician.
Precautions while using Himalaya Speman Tablet
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Himalaya Speman Tablet
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.