Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggul (also spelt as maha yograj guggulu) is an ayurvedic herb-mineral preparation. It is beneficial in joint and muscle pain, back pain, sciatica pain and inflammatory diseases. Mahayograj Guggulu is the safest and most natural way which can be used in the long term to get desired results without any steroidal product. Today’s lifestyle and fast life have many such conditions like sprain strain, and muscular stiffness and Mahayograj Guggulu is the best beneficial medicine to get a fit and healthy body.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggulu
- Suddha Guggulu
- Triphala Powder
- Dried ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – fruit
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – roots
- Chavya (Piper cubeba)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Fried Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ajmod (Apium Graveolens) celery seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Black Cumin
- White cumin
- Nirgundi seeds
- Inderjo (Holarrhena Antidysenterica seeds)
- Patha (Cissampelos Pareira)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Gajpipal (Java Long Pepper)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Atees or Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
Benefits of Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggulu
- Mahayograj Guggul is useful in the musculoskeletal system.
- Its main action is on AMAA (toxins developed in the body due to malabsorption and undigested food).
- It digests AMAA and stops further formation by rectifying digestion.
- Maha Yograj guggul reduces stiffness and backache. For backache, it is more beneficial with Dashmoolarista.
- Mahayograj guggul has antispasmodic action due to magnesium-based Abhrak Bhasma.
- It also contains other ingredients such as Guggul, Rajat Bhasma and Triphala, which helps reduce tenderness, muscle pain and tiredness.
- It is more effective when it is used with Ashwagandha powder or Ashwagandharishta.
Dosage of Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggulu
Take 1 – 2 tablets twice a day after meals preferably with lukewarm water.
Precautions of Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggulu
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company
- In high doses, it may cause or worsen gastritis