Eleesa Glycerin Suppository is a laxative medicine that is used to treat the condition of constipation. It is used by physicians for cleaning the bowel and rectal passage before surgery or any internal examination. It works by initiating intestinal movement. Glycerin is a hyperosmotic laxative that helps in bowel movement by water into the intestine within 15 to 60 minutes of usage. This product must be used under the guidance of a professional physician.
- Glycerin suppository provides relief in pain, irritation, itching and inflammation caused by Hemorrhoids
- It helps in treating constipation in babies
- It also softens the stools, helping in easy motion
- It helps in a bowel movement within 15 to 60 minutes of usage
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label or as advised by the physician.
- For rectal use only, do not swallow
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place in a tightly closed container
- Keep out of reach of children