Tulsi Tablet is an Ayurveda definition which goes about as an anti-toxin for different issues. Tulsi is a home grown plant which has numerous restorative advantages. Tulsi tablets are utilized to fix different issues like high temperature, cerebral pain, respiratory issues, insect bite and skin problems.
The holy Tulsi, otherwise called the “sovereign of herb”! Tulsi has been utilized in India for around 5000 years and is acclaimed for its recuperating properties of the mind, body and soul. The scientific name of Tulsi is Ocimum Tenuiflorum and is its English expression in Basil. The part of Tulsi for the most part utilized are its leaves, seeds and dried roots.Tulsi has played a huge job throughout the entire existence of humanity because of the large number of advantages that it has and utilizes it offers. The concentrate got from the plants is utilized to fix different infections, for example, regular cold, irritation, intestinal sickness, heart ailments and some more. Tulsi contains several advantages and possess , against bacterial, Anti viral. It has been utilized for quite a long time as a significant part of Ayurveda for its assorted mending properties. Tulsi is viewed as an adaptogenic, adjusting various procedures in the body and empowering the body to adjust to stress. Set apart by its solid smell and astringent taste, it is viewed in Ayurveda as a “mixture of life” and is notable to advance life span. It is a direct result of these various advantages that “Tulsi therapeutic plant” is revered as a goddess in India.
Ingredients of Dabur Tulsi Drops
- Vishnu-Priya (Ocimum sanctum)
- Rama Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
- Kala Tulsi (Ocimum canum)
- Bisva Tulsi (Ocimum basilicum)
- Basil Sweet-Lemon (Ocimum citiodorum)
Indication of Dabur Tulsi Drops
- High temperature
- Respiratory problems
- Sore throat
- Microbial Infections
- Insect bite
- Oxidative Stress
Benefits of Dabur Tulsi Drops
- Act as a Adaptogens (an agent that helps the body adapts more efficiently to stress).
- Tulsi has all the vital nutrients that are required for the body.
- It has excellent antioxidant properties and helpful for cells, tissues, organs of the body
- Daily intake of Tulsi drops may delay process of aging
- It helps to mobilize mucous in bronchitis and asthma attacks.
- It is a remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cold and sore throat.
- Common paediatric problems like cough, cold diarrhea and vomiting respond favorably to Tulsi drops.
- If a baby is given Tulsi drops regularly before teething, it is helpful without any of the usual teething troubles.
Dosage / How to Use Dabur Tulsi Drops
- Add 5-10 drops in water(lukewarm)and take 2-3 times a day or as directed by Ayurvedic physician
- Shake well before use.
Precaution while using Dabur Tulsi Drops
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.